Among other things, I learned:
- To be more mindful and aware of my body and environment;
- To be more precise and efficient in my movements;
- How to climb poles and traverse horizontal bars by swinging hand-over-hand;
- How to pull myself up and over a bar (in this case, the top of a playground swing set);
- That with the right technique, it's pretty easy to throw a guy onto your shoulders and carry him around while keeping an arm free so you can shoot an imaginary machine gun at people; and
- Most importantly, that accidentally stepping on a bee while walking barefoot in the grass can have painful consequences.