What was different about this morning's class at CrossFit Palo Alto?
- Tim wasn't there. For the first time ever, he didn't coach the 5 a.m. crew. (He's in Colorado with Kristen to help pace The 6 Soles as they run the Leadville 100.)
- Trish (M's coach) was our fearless leader today, and shook us out of our routine by having us perform unfamiliar movements (during our warm-up and cool-down). Like Tim, she's all kinds of awesome, but in a totally different way.
- We set an attendance record! Fourteen bodies were in the gym this morning before the crack of dawn to get our WOD on. If just one more person had shown up, we'd have been at capacity for the first time ever. (Yes, Blake, I'm talking about you.)
- L-Sits / Pass-Throughs / Skin-the-Cat
7 rounds for time:
- 7 dumbbell push-presses (45lbs / 30lbs)
- 7 pull-ups