Fer real. (It was just one, but still.)
I don't know if it's justified, but I'm damn proud. It took three sessions of doing muscle-up progressions (and some practice at home) to pull this off, but it was worth it. I'll be coasting on this high all weekend.
15 minutes nonstop:
- 5 minutes: Kettlebell Swings (I did 100, using a 44-pound kettlebell)
- 4 minutes: Pull-Ups (I still suck at the kipping variety, and managed only 25 reps)
- 3 minutes: Push-Ups (I did 47)
- 2 minutes: Sit-Ups (48 reps)
- 1 minute: Barbell thrusters (45 pounds -- I eked out 12)