In any event, here's what I managed to get done:
2K4 Turbulence Training Workout B started with some easy warm-up moves: Forward Lunges, Push-Ups, and Stick-Ups. Then, we got into the good stuff. As with the 2K3 version, Workout B is all about the legs:
- Deadlifts (8 reps): You know -- deadlifts.
- Dumbbell One-Arm Standing Shoulder Presses (8 reps per side): Same as the ones in P90X Shoulders & Arms.
- Dumbbell Reverse Lunges (6 reps per side): Self-explanatory, right?
- Dumbbell Bulgarian Split Squats (12 reps per side): They look like this. Not sure why we're supposed to do 12 of these, and only 6 of the Dumbbell Reverse Lunges (which, to me, are way easier).
- One-Leg Stability Ball Leg Curls (8 reps per side): Just like the ones from last week, but keeping just one leg on the ball.
- Spiderman Climbs (12 reps per side): These are identical to the Oblique Push-Ups you know and love from Insanity. Start in a push-up position, with your hands slightly wider than shoulder-width apart. Do a push-up, but as you lower your body, slowly bring your right knee to your right elbow, keeping your right foot off the ground. Reverse the motion on the way up. That's one rep.
I did my Get-Ups yesterday, so I skipped right to Ab Ripper X. I never realized how ridiculous I look while doing Crunchy Frogs until I did 'em in public.
Exhausted. I'm speaking to a roomful of lawyers in less than 9 hours. Must...sleep...now...