2. A fridge case full of sashimi-grade ahi tuna.
3. Leis made of candy.
4. Fresh poke.
5. Poi, poi, and more poi.
6. Chicken & pork lau lau (surprisingly Paleo -- complete list of ingredients: taro leaves, chicken/pork, butterfish, salt).
7. Kalua Pork -- also pretty darn Paleo.
8. Char-Siu Manapua -- for people who want their pork slathered in sugar and encased in a sweet, fluffy bun.
9. Hawaiian Purple Sweet Potatoes (a.k.a., post-workout snacks).
10. My personal favorite: "Luau" fruit punch syrup -- obesity in liquid form!
But no matter which Costco you visit, please remember that cheese ravioli ain't Paleo.