- Deadlifts (2 sets of 3, 3 sets of 1)
I know that's not saying much (especially considering these strength standards), but it's not bad, right?
Wait -- WHAT? An eight-year-old can do this? And a 115-pound girl can deadlift 2.6x her bodyweight? YOU ARE KILLING MY BUZZ, MAN.
Rotate through four stations, spending one minute at each:
- Burpees-to-Bar: Do a burpee, and then jump up to touch the pull-up bar. Each rep is scored as 1 point.
- Ring Rows: Simple, straightforward, hard. Each rep is scored as 1 point.
- Calorie Row: Each calorie burned while rowing on the erg is scored as 1 point.
- Dumbbell Ground-to-Overhead: Use one arm (doesn't matter which one) to get a heavy dumbbell from the ground to a locked-out position overhead. Dumbbell snatches and jerks worked pretty well with this one. Each rep is scored as 1 point. (RXed weight for men: 45 pounds.)
Results (as RXed):
- Round 1: 72
- Round 2: 53
- Round 3: 44
- TOTAL: 169
Tim calls this WOD "Not Quite Gone Bad," but I'm not sure I agree with the "Not Quite" part.